Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A strange let-down -

I finished the blackberry kneesock and now have the strangest feeling. All thirty of the first batch of socks are done and I feel like there is a black hole trying to pull me into it. I haven't heard back from my editor with answers to my questions, including where to send this last batch - home or office. I have the last pattern to enter into the computer but don't know what to do next.

I could start the mates for the socks I know she loved and take a chance. I could start scanning charts but don't know if they want them in hard copy or online. I guess I could start writing introductions to the patterns. I could even knit whatever I want for a day or two but have no idea where to start with the zillion UFO's I have hiding in my closet. Or I could clean out the linen closet, reorganize my closet for summer or clean out the refrigerator - Who am I kidding?

2 comments:

AmyS said...

Oh come on, you know you want to start something new and non-sockish! So take a hint from Nike and Just Do It! LOL Do whatever it is your heart desires... it will be good for you and for everyone who loves you. :o)

Knitwise Cracker said...

I say go out to eat with a good friend.........then tend to your knitting!!! :)