Monday, April 21, 2008

Back to Work

Yes, I really behaved well yesterday. I finished the cute, ruffled sock made of Schaefer Anne yarn in the Greenjeans color. I hope it passes the "editor" test. Now I need to get the pattern into the computer and send it to my pattern tester.

When I was finished with that sock, I picked up my loden green Cherry Tree Hill sock that was past the gusset stage and worked on that the rest of the day.

I guess this is the time for a confession though. Before I did either of those socks, I cast on the gray Regia Silk, did the cuff and got into it enough to see that the pattern works with it. OK - I'm not perfect!

Today I will be going to Loopville, the LYS I sit at a couple of afternoons a week, knitting and helping folks that got seriously stuck in their projects. I probably should take that green sock and maybe I can finish it. I haven't touched the over-the-knee sock in days and I think maybe that will be my project of choice today while I am home.

I need ten more socks for the last batch to be sent to my editor and I have fifteen on the list. This is going to be interesting.

No comments: