Saturday, April 26, 2008

Almost There!

Almost There!

My(hopefully)last batch of ten socks should be ready to send to my editor by mid-week. The last three are on the needles and I should be able to finish them and get them in the mail by the end of the month.

Once I know which ones Melanie wants for the book, I will have to start knitting their mates. I also have to copy all of the charts so that the graphic artist can re-do them in our "normal" style rather than using the Japanese symbols. Some of them are the same, but many are different.

I am paying someone to test the patterns and edit them as I go and when I work from them for the second sock, I should catch any errors that got through. Hopefully, this won't be a book full of errors to mess up the knitters who buy the book.

No comments: