Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Tomorrow should be the day -

I finally heard something from my editor. She is meeting with the graphic artist late this afternoon to discuss the thirty-one socks I sent her. They will make the decision of which ones will finally be in the book. She said she would get back to me tonight or, more likely, tomorrow.

While I have been waiting to hear from her, I have felt like I am developing an ulcer. I also am apparently not paying proper attention to my knitting as I have had to rip out several rows of the pedicure sock I was working on, two times now.

And yesterday, I cast on for the Samurai sock and was merrily knitting along when I got to the seventeenth round of the sock and realized that one needle had two stitches less than the other three and had to rip it out and start all over on it. I am sure this is all stress related. Either that or I have a seriously fast developing case of dementia.

No comments: