Friday, May 16, 2008

Be careful what you wish for -

Well, I heard from my editor and many changes need to be made. Four socks need to be reknitted in new colors. Two need to be in new colors and made into knee socks. One pair of child's socks need to be knit in sport rather than the original fingering weight. The Over the knee socks need a different colored cuff! The legwarmers need to be made longer - thigh high, in fact.

So much for my plan of getting all of the knitting done by the end of June.

The editor and graphic artist are going to review color samples and decide what colors the "changed" ones will be knit in. My brain hurts!

The good news is that the socks I took a chance on knitting mates for were all unchanged except for the child's sock so I haven't been wasting my time while I waited.

1 comment:

AmyS said...

My gosh, it certainly isn't a simple process, is it? It's fascinating to learn how things all come together. Sorry you'll have all that extra work to do, though. Good luck!