Saturday, May 10, 2008

Still "On Hold"

My editor didn't contact me yesterday, so I guess it won't be until Monday now. Meanwhile, I'm ignoring her advice to wait until I talk to her to start the second socks. The Japanese Seaweed is down to the heel flap and the Fuji Pedicure sock is about at the same point. At least I don't feel like I am wasting my time while I am waiting and these are all patterns she really liked so hopefully, I am right about them.

I spent a fair amount of time trying to scan Japanese stitch charts into my computer. It dawned on me today that I really ought to be putting all of this stuff on disks or flash drives in case my computer takes a dive at some point.

I have to write the intros for all of the patterns and I guess I could be doing that too but you know I have to keep knitting.

1 comment:

Kristine said...

I think I'd just be dying, trying to survive until such time as your editor gets back to you. Here's to courage under fire! or something similarly uplifting.