Thursday, July 31, 2008

I can see the finish line -

OK - I have three of the last four socks on needles! One pair will go quickly as it's a pair of Manos del Uruguay knee socks on size five needles. The other two are fingering weight knee socks with 24 and 30 rounds of pattern, respectively. I work and work on them and seem to make very little headway.

Most of the patterns are completed and off to the tech editor and the charts have been sent to her too.

Surely, I am nearly done. Introductions are being edited as is the techniques chapter. All I have left is the book introduction and a page of acknowledgements and credits to the yarn companies who provided the yarn.

I'm hoping I'll be finished in time for the pre-season football games so I can relax and enjoy them!

2 comments:

Debra said...

I'm glad to hear about the progress on your book. I've missed your posts but can only imagine how busy you have been! Best of luck! I will keep good thoughts about your visit to the eye dr.

Debra

cici said...

another sock book yay!!!